Test Automation Engineer
Infrakit Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland (Hybrid)
What we offer
At Infrakit you will get:
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Culture that is open, cordial and collaborative – Infrakit spirit!
- Competitive salary with good perks
- Excellent work/life-balance
- State-of-the-art working equipment you pick yourself
- The tallest and best 360° panorama office in Finland, nine minutes from city center
Test Automation Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Analyze user stories, requirements, specifications, and customer requests for quality assurance purposes
- Collaborate closely with Infrakit R&D and Support Engineering teams around the world
- Guide developers writing lightweight unit tests and encourage test-driven development practices
- Design and develop automation for continuous integration testing, system testing, and service validation
- Create test plans and run automated test suites for API driven testing and graphical user interface testing
- Test and prove that the software-as-a-service configuration meets scalability and performance targets
- Control the execution of all levels of testing and reporting of test results
- Detect, report, and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Refine test coverage based on risk assessment, customer feedback, and product strategic priorities
- Automate reporting of software quality key performance indicators and test metrics
- Provide testing customer support and documentation of test environments and related services
Test Automation Engineer requirements and qualifications
- 3 years of experience in software testing or similar role
- 3 years of experience with continuous integration and test automation
- Experience with software-as-a-service, mobile applications, location-based services, and building information modeling (BIM) preferred
- Ability to work in an agile, fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- You love and have a deep understanding of QA
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Good level in test programming, automation scripting, and SQL databases
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +358400235182.
Location: Keilaniementie 1, 02150 Espoo
Work starts: According to a contract
Position: Full-time, 37.5 hours a week
Application period: We will hire as soon as we find the right person
How it all began?
Infrakit was born from an idea and a research on Construction Automation implemented in the University of Oulu. We noticed that inefficient and clumsy flow of communication significantly slowed down the project progress and completion. In 2010, we founded Infrakit after solving this very common problem in the infrastructure construction industry.
We created a platform for the digital flow of designs and as-built information throughout all project phases. For this we were – and still are in 2022 – able to eliminate a large amount of delays and errors caused by lack of communication. The biggest thing is that infra-projects implemented together with Infrakit are completed faster.
Submit job application
"*" obligatorisk felt
Book a Demo
Discover how Infrakit connects your entire infra project operations and drives value to every part of your business.