Sales and Marketing Development Representative/Infrakit Deutschland GmbH
What we offer:
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Culture that is open, cordial and collaborative – Infrakit spirit!
- Excellent work/life-balance and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to develop your own competencies further
- A mentoring program to all of our new employees
Sales and Marketing Development Representative’s duties and responsibilities
- Assist in sales processes and contacting prospects
- Take part in exhibitions and trade fairs to support sales and help enhance and grow the Infrakit brand
- Collaborate with the team to create innovative ways to contact and engage customers
- Be available as a resource for Sales Director and other professionals in the team who need assistance with completing large projects
- Contacting customers and writing reference cases
- Provide marketing content and update social media channels
- Administrative tasks, e.g. invoicing and CRM management
Sales and Marketing Development Representative’s requirements and qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing, sales or advertising
- Strong communication, organizational and social media skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and solution focused mindset
- Open to learn, grow and develop oneself
- Must be willing to travel to trade fairs and other events
- Interest in SaaS business and in infra construction industry
- Excellent German and English
Location: Konrad-Zuse-Platz 8, 81829 München / Home Office Possible
Work starts: According to a contract
Application period: We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
How it all began?
Infrakit was born from an idea and a research on Construction Automation implemented in the University of Oulu. We noticed that inefficient and clumsy flow of communication significantly slowed down the project progress and completion. In 2010, we founded Infrakit after solving this very common problem in the infrastructure construction industry.
We created a platform for the digital flow of designs and as-built information throughout all project phases. For this we were – and still are in 2022 – able to eliminate a large amount of delays and errors caused by lack of communication. The biggest thing is that infra-projects implemented together with Infrakit are completed faster.
Submit job application
"*" obligatorisk felt
Book a Demo
Discover how Infrakit connects your entire infra project operations and drives value to every part of your business.