Customer Success Specialist /Manager, Infrakit Deutschland GmbH
Infrakit Group Oy is in a world changing business. We are a SaaS company that enables more sustainable infra construction. Over the past decade, we have continued to provide our customers with the industry-leading cloud service. The company is based in Espoo, Finland, with operations in several countries around Europe. We are a bunch of enthusiastic, open-minded people with special interest in customer’s needs, as well as high appreciation towards our employees. Our company values are responsibility, honesty – towards customers, business partners and inside the company – and taking care of each other.
Now we are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Specialist or Manager to join our team at Infrakit Deutschland GmbH. Customer Success Specialist supports our clients to succeed with Infrakit platform in infra construction projects. Customer Success Specialist partners with our customers in order to help them digitalize their projects. Key value for us is to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Customer Success Specialist reports to the Director of Services.
What we offer
The team at Infrakit are a friendly, jovial bunch, as well as some of the brightest minds in the industry. We offer you a meaningful, high-impact career in a forward-thinking, customer-centric digital services company. Doing what others are only dreaming about is our bread and butter. At Infrakit you will get:
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Culture that is open, cordial and collaborative – Infrakit spirit!
- Excellent work/life-balance and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to develop your own competencies further
- Chance to develop the whole industry’s ways of working towards more sustainable infra construction
- A mentorship program and a strong, supporting team
Customer Success Specialist’s duties and responsibilities:
- Executing a customer succes plan in the DACH area together with Director of Services
- Ensure that our customers succeed with their execution and digitalization of infra projects
- Hands-on support (remotely and on site) for our customers in design, construction and handover phase with building information modelling and using Infrakit
- Giving Infrakit trainings to customers
- Maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Communicate effectively our value proposition through presentations and proposals
- Understand infra industry-specific trends and BIM in infra construction and projects
- Supporting the team in making our customers to succeed with Infrakit
Customer Success Specialist’s requirements:
- We value minimum 3 years of experience from infra projects, model-based construction and infra industry (understanding of machine control systems, design softwares, surveying, project collaboration methods and tools, project management and construction processes. Site manager of surveyor background is perfect for understanding the customer needs.)
- Bachelor’s degree in infra construction or design, technology, land surveyor or equivalent
- Interest in development project management
- Ability to work with and succeed in a multinational team
- Entrepreneurial mindset, open minded, eager to learn and develop oneself
- Customer orientation and strong presentation, problem solving and negotiation skills
- The desire to be involved in the transformation of the infrastructure sector and the ability to see the possibilities of digitalization from the perspective of both the customer and the industry as a whole
- Ability to operate in an ever-changing operating environment and interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent German and professional English language skills
- Work permit to work in Germany
Customer Success Specialist will take part in exhibitions and other activities with the customers to enhance and grow the Infrakit brand. We help each other to succeed in order to the company to succeed. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and embrace diversity in our working culture.
Are You the Customer Success Specialist we are looking for to be part of our Infrakit team? If so, apply now!
In case you have any questions about the role, please contact our Director of Services: Nazereh Nejat, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +4915156279612.
Employer: Infrakit Deutschland GmbH
Location: Konrad-Zuse-Platz 8, 81829 München
Work starts: According to a contract
Application period: We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
How it all began?
Infrakit was born from an idea and a research on Construction Automation implemented in the University of Oulu. We noticed that inefficient and clumsy flow of communication significantly slowed down the project progress and completion. In 2010, we founded Infrakit after solving this very common problem in the infrastructure construction industry.
We created a platform for the digital flow of designs and as-built information throughout all project phases. For this we were – and still are in 2022 – able to eliminate a large amount of delays and errors caused by lack of communication. The biggest thing is that infra-projects implemented together with Infrakit are completed faster.
Submit job application
"*" obligatorisk felt
Book a Demo
Discover how Infrakit connects your entire infra project operations and drives value to every part of your business.