Sales Development Representative, Infrakit AB
Infrakit Group Oy is in a world changing business. We are a SaaS company that enables more sustainable infra construction. Over the past decade, we have continued to provide our customers with the industry-leading cloud service. The company is based in Espoo, Finland, with operations in several countries around the Europe. We are a bunch of enthusiastic, open-minded people with special interest in customer’s needs, as well as high appreciation towards our employees. Our company values are responsibility, honesty – towards customers, business partners and inside the company – and taking care of each other.
Now we are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team in Infrakit AB, Sweden. A Sales Development Representative is the first contact point with new customers, contacting them to understand their needs and requirements. A Sales Development Representative identifies, and addresses clients’ needs and builds profitable, long-term customer relationships with a positive and professional approach. A great SDR seeks actively new sales opportunities by prospecting and cold-calling. The ideal person doesn’t need to have an extensive background in sales, because we offer onboarding and training. What we are looking for is an open-minded person with eagerness to learn to become a true sales professional. The Sales Development Representative reports to the Sales Director.
What we offer
The team at Infrakit are a friendly, jovial bunch, as well as some of the brightest minds in the industry. We offer you a meaningful, high-impact career in a forward-thinking, customer-centric digital services company. Doing what others are only dreaming about is our bread and butter. At Infrakit you will get:
· Freedom and responsibility over your work
· Culture that is open, cordial and collaborative – Infrakit spirit!
· Excellent work/life-balance and flexible working hours
· Opportunity to develop your own competencies further and become an experienced sales professional
· Chance to develop the whole industry’s ways of working towards more sustainable infra construction
· A mentor program for new employees
Sales Development Representative’s duties and responsibilities:
· Coordinate with Sales Director and other Sales Executives to execute customized sales plans
· Contacting prospects and customers
· Communicating effectively our value proposition through presentations and proposals
· Answering to prospects’ and customers’ queries
· Reporting the status of the contacting and booked meetings
· Achieving sales targets and expand our customer base
· Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
· Meeting our customer acquisition objectives
Sales Development Representative’s requirements:
· Proven work experience in sales and/or customer service
· Ability and interest to drive the sales process from plan to close within a team
· High degree of professionalism and interest to serve the customers
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Great time management skills and a positive, problem solving attitude
· BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
· Work permit to work in Sweden
· Fluent Swedish and English
· A strong interest in tech and infra industry-specific trends
The Sales Development Representative will take part in exhibitions and other sales activities to enhance and grow the Infrakit brand. We expect the SDR to be available as a resource for customers, prospects and colleagues who need assistance to accelerate their projects or personal growth. We help each other to succeed in order for the company to succeed. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and embrace diversity in our working culture.
Are You the Sales Development Representative we are looking for to be part of our Infrakit team? If so, apply now!
Employer: Infrakit AB
Location: Mäster Samuelsgatan 36, Epicenter STHLM
Work starts: According to a contract
Application period: We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
How it all began?
Infrakit was born from an idea and a research on Construction Automation implemented in the University of Oulu. We noticed that inefficient and clumsy flow of communication significantly slowed down the project progress and completion. In 2010, we founded Infrakit after solving this very common problem in the infrastructure construction industry.
We created a platform for the digital flow of designs and as-built information throughout all project phases. For this we were – and still are in 2022 – able to eliminate a large amount of delays and errors caused by lack of communication. The biggest thing is that infra-projects implemented together with Infrakit are completed faster.
Submit job application
"*" indicates required fields
Book a Demo
Discover how Infrakit connects your entire infra project operations and drives value to every part of your business.