Office Assistant /Infrakit Group Oy
Infrakit Group Oy is in a world changing business. We are a software company that enables more sustainable infra construction. Over the past decade, we have continued to provide our customers with the industry-leading cloud service. The company is based in Espoo, Finland, with operations in several countries around the world. We are a bunch of enthusiastic, open-minded people with special interest in customer’s needs, as well as high appreciation towards our employees. Our company values are responsibility, honesty – towards customers, business partners and inside the company – and taking care of each other.
Now we are looking for an Office Assistant to join our team in Infrakit HQ, Espoo. An Office Assistant ensures that all office related tasks run smoothly in order to support our experts well-being at work. A great Office Assistant has an eye for details and is able to coordinate many ad hoc tasks efficiently and with positive “can do” attitude. You will be responsible of our beautiful, 21st floor HQ office maintenance in Accountor Tower Keilaniemi, along with other Office Assistant duties. The Office Assistant reports to the HR Manager.
What we offer
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Culture that is open, cordial and collaborative – Infrakit spirit!
- Excellent work/life-balance, culture- and leisure fringe benefits, and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to develop your own competencies further
- We offer a mentoring program to all our new employees
Office Assistant’s duties and responsibilities:
- Handles questions and coordinates matters related to the office space (e.g. service advice, office space modifications, and making sure that the lounge area and open office space serve our employees the best way possible)
- Taking care of our HQ visitors
- Mailing and fetching mails
- Office supplies and marketing material orders
- Taking care or snack orders and deliveries
- Contact person for the office cleaning service
- Arranges travel and accommodation plans for employees
- Supporting local and global event coordination and arrangements
- Booking facilities for events, catering, meeting rooms etc.
- Provides administrative support for the employees as needed
- Purchase invoicing
Office Assistant’s requirements:
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Education: Executive Assistant or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; calendars, Teams, Outlook etc.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Native of bilingual proficiency in Finnish, professional English
- Great organisation skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Can do attitude; instead of pointing out problems bringing solutions
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Keen attention to detail
- Honest, caring and responsible
Are You the Office Assistant we are looking for to be part of our Infrakit team? If so, apply now!
In case you have any questions about the role, please contact our HR Manager Annika Helisvaara: email@example.com, phone number: +358503790021
Employer: Infrakit Group Oy
Location: Keilaniementie 1, 02150 Espoo
Work starts: According to a contract
Position: Full-time, 37.5 hours a week
Application period: We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
You can also send us your open job application
Book a Demo
Discover how Infrakit connects your entire infra project operations and drives value to every part of your business.