Master thesis worker / Infrakit HQ, Finland
Infrakit Group Oy is in a world changing business. We are a SaaS company that enables more sustainable infra construction. Over the past decade, we have continued to provide our customers with the industry-leading cloud service. The company is based in Espoo, Finland, with operations in several countries around Europe. We are a bunch of enthusiastic, open-minded people with special interest in customer’s needs, as well as high appreciation towards our employees. Our company values are responsibility, honesty – towards customers, business partners and inside the company – and taking care of each other. Now we are looking for an enthusiastic, independent and hands-on master thesis worker to join our team at Infrakit Group Oy.
Duties and responsibilities
In the ongoing development project, we are investigating the enablement of sustainable development through digitalization in the field of infrastructure construction. Your master thesis will be essentially related to matters investigated in the project, such as the promotion of carbon neutrality goals. Your master thesis will be related to market description and analysis, green public procurement and ESG. Your responsibility as a thesis worker is to produce useful information for our company and finish the thesis project successfully on time. You will have the opportunity to significantly promote the change of one of the world’s largest industries towards a responsible and sustainable future.
What we offer
The team at Infrakit are a friendly, jovial bunch, as well as some of the brightest minds in the industry. Doing what others are only dreaming about is our bread and butter. At Infrakit you will get
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Culture that is open, cordial and collaborative – Infrakit spirit!
- A state of the art office space and flexible working hours, hybrid work is possible
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to develop your own competencies further
- Chance to develop the whole industry’s ways of working towards more sustainable infra construction
- Bachelor’s degree and ongoing master studies related to either sustainable development, economics, infra construction, design, technology management or land surveying
- Enthusiasm about sustainable development and interest in development project management
- The desire to be involved in the transformation of the infrastructure sector, experience from infra industry is a plus but not mandatory
- Entrepreneurial and independent hands-on mindset, open minded, eager to learn and develop oneself
- Customer oriented mindset, presentation, problem solving and negotiation skills, experience from customer service and sales is a plus but not mandatory
- Professional English language skills and ability to work with and succeed in a multinational team is mandatory, Swedish language skills is a plus but not mandatory
We help each other and succeed together. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and embrace diversity in our working culture. As we are searching for a master thesis worker, we don’t expect a lot of experience but a great attitude and a suitable fit to our team. This is your chance to kickstart your career, so don’t hesitate to show your spirit. Are You the master thesis worker we are looking for to be part of our Infrakit team? If so, apply now!
In case you have any questions about the role, please contact our Product Manager Jere Syrjälä. Jere got into our team firstly through his own master thesis project, is our sustainable development expert, and will be your thesis supervisor. Jere’s contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number +358503657875.
Employer: Infrakit Group Oy
Location: Keilaniementie 1, 02150 Espoo Finland
Work starts: According to contract
Position: 6 months full time, continuation possible
Application period: We will hire as soon as we find the right person
How it all began?
Infrakit was born from an idea and a research on Construction Automation implemented in the University of Oulu. We noticed that inefficient and clumsy flow of communication significantly slowed down the project progress and completion. In 2010, we founded Infrakit after solving this very common problem in the infrastructure construction industry.
We created a platform for the digital flow of designs and as-built information throughout all project phases. For this we were – and still are in 2022 – able to eliminate a large amount of delays and errors caused by lack of communication. The biggest thing is that infra-projects implemented together with Infrakit are completed faster.
Submit job application
"*" indicates required fields
Book a Demo
Discover how Infrakit connects your entire infra project operations and drives value to every part of your business.