Infrakit Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland (Hybrid)
What we offer
At Infrakit you will get:
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Culture that is open, cordial and collaborative – Infrakit spirit!
- Competitive salary with good perks
- Excellent work/life-balance
- State-of-the-art working equipment you pick yourself
- The tallest and best 360° panorama office in Finland, nine minutes from city center
What you’ll do
As an Infrakit Developer, you will
- Get to work on global engineering challenges in a two-trillion-dollar industry, using modern methods and technologies. What those methods and technologies are is up to you and your team to decide.
- Work closely with the product strategists, customers, and your teammates – experts ranging from software engineering and machine control automation, to construction business consulting, user experience design, and data visualization – to clarify requirements, define the best course of action, and together shape the end result.
- Plan and implement the GIS service API and UX for 2D/3D visualization, commit working code, identify bottlenecks, and ensure the quality of the finished product.
- Perform code reviews for peers, and help develop the team’s ways of working.
- You may also be required to build patches and install cloud updates.
We’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience of working in a software engineering role
- Experience with geospatial databases, GIS servers, 2D and 3D visualization – one may be stronger than the others
- In-depth knowledge of digital modeling in 2D/3D. Experience working with formats and technologies used in construction business (such as BIM, ODA, IFC, LandXML, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, DWG, DXF) is highly valued.
- Examples of complete web applications or mobile apps in production delivered by your team
- Experience with scalable architectures, resource optimization, and/or asynchronous stream processing
- Fluency in English
- Necessary permits for working in Finland
- You share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it.
firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +358400235182.
Location: Keilaniementie 1, 02150 Espoo
Work starts: According to a contract
Position: Full-time, 37.5 hours a week
Application period: We will hire as soon as we find the right person
How it all began?
Infrakit was born from an idea and a research on Construction Automation implemented in the University of Oulu. We noticed that inefficient and clumsy flow of communication significantly slowed down the project progress and completion. In 2010, we founded Infrakit after solving this very common problem in the infrastructure construction industry.
We created a platform for the digital flow of designs and as-built information throughout all project phases. For this we were – and still are in 2022 – able to eliminate a large amount of delays and errors caused by lack of communication. The biggest thing is that infra-projects implemented together with Infrakit are completed faster.
Submit job application
"*" indicates required fields
Book a Demo
Discover how Infrakit connects your entire infra project operations and drives value to every part of your business.