Customer Success Specialist /Infrakit SARL
Infrakit Group Oy is in a world changing business. We are a software company that enables more sustainable infra construction. Over the past decade, we have continued to provide our customers with the industry-leading cloud service. The company is based in Espoo, Finland, with operations in several countries around the world. We are a bunch of enthusiastic, open-minded people with special interest in customer’s needs, as well as high appreciation towards our employees. Our company values are responsibility, honesty – towards customers, business partners and inside the company – and taking care of each other.
Now we are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Specialist to join our team at Infrakit SARL France. Customer Success Specialist supports our clients to succeed with Infrakit platform in infra construction projects. Customer Success Specialist partners with our customers in order to help them digitalize their projects. Key value for us is to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Customer Success Specialist reports to the VP of Services.
What we offer
The team at Infrakit are a friendly, jovial bunch, as well as some of the brightest minds in the industry. We offer you a meaningful, high-impact career in a forward-thinking, customer-centric digital services company. Doing what others are only dreaming about is our bread and butter.
At Infrakit you will get:
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Culture that is open, cordial and collaborative – Infrakit spirit!
- Excellent work/life-balance and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to develop your own competencies further
- Chance to develop the whole industry’s ways of working towards more sustainable infra construction
- A mentoring program and a strong, supporting team
Customer Success Specialist’s duties and responsibilities:
- Executing a customer succes plan in France together with VP of Services and Sales Director, Infrakit SARL
- Ensure that our customers succeeds with their execution and digitalization of infra projects
- Hands-on support for our customers in design, construction and handover phase with building information modelling and using Infrakit
- Maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Communicate effectively our value proposition through presentations and proposals
- Understand infra industry-specific trends and BIM in infra construction and projects
- Supporting the team in making our customers to succeed with Infrakit
Customer Success Specialist’s requirements:
- Over 5 years of experience from infra projects, model-based construction and infra industry (understanding of machine control systems, design softwares, surveying, project collaboration methods and tools, project management and construction processes)
- Bachelor’s degree in infra construction or design, technology, land surveyor or equivalent
- Interest in development project management
- Ability to work with and succeed in a multinational team
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Customer orientation and strong presentation, problem solving and negotiation skills
- The desire to be involved in the transformation of the infrastructure sector and the ability to see the possibilities of digitalization from the perspective of both the customer and the industry as a whole
- Ability to operate in an ever-changing operating environment and interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent French and professional English language skills
- Work permit to work in France
- A good sense of humor is a plus
Customer Success Specialist will take part in exhibitions and other activities with the customers to enhance and grow the Infrakit brand. We help each other to succeed in order to the company to succeed. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and embrace diversity in our working culture.
Are You the Customer Success Specialist we are looking for to be part of our Infrakit team? If so, apply now!
In case you have any questions about the role, please contact our VP of Services Ilkka Tieaho: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +358406758488, or General Manager France, Sebastién Cailliau: email@example.com, phone number: +358400490209.
Employer: Infrakit SARL
Location: 30 Rue Godot de Mauroy, 75009 Paris, France
Work starts: According to a contract
Application period: We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Submit job application
"*" indicates required fields
Book a Demo
Discover how Infrakit connects your entire infra project operations and drives value to every part of your business.